My Name Clock Widget moded unlimitted apk - Download latest version 4.2.5

My Name Clock Widget moded unlimitted apk - Download latest version 4.2.5



My Name Clock Widget.apk 4.2.5
Name: My Name Clock Widget apk
ID: com.smartwidgetapps.mynameclockwidget
Version: 4.2.5
Size: 5.3 Mb
Android Version: 4.0 and up



My Name Clock Widget Screenshots

How to mod My Name Clock Widget 4.2.5 apk for laptop
How to mod My Name Clock Widget patch 4.2.5 apk for pc
How to install My Name Clock Widget lastet apk for pc

What's new in My Name Clock Widget 4.2.5

Optimized app interface.
Bug fixing.
My Name Clock Widget | 20 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.5

My Name Clock Widget Permissions

Run at startup - allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. this can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running
Set wallpaper - allows the app to set the system wallpaper
View network connections - allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected
Modify system settings - allows the app to modify the system's settings data. malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration
Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet

Download My Name Clock Widget lastet APK



Search terms:
How to install My Name Clock Widget lastet apk for pc
Download My Name Clock Widget mod apk for PC
My Name Clock Widget 4.2.5 modded apk
My Name Clock Widget lastet apk

Previous Post
Next Post